vi·sion – n. – a mental picture of a preferable future
What does our preferable future look like?
- We envision a place where broken, messed up people can feel welcomed and accepted just as they are to explore and discover Christian spirituality without fear of judgment.
- We picture a community where lives are saved, both physically and spiritually, where marriages are healed, and where those with no hope will find a purpose for their lives.
- We imagine a community that is intimately involved in the culture and social fabric of Santa Cruz. A community that will shape and create the culture that our friends, coworkers, and families immerse themselves in.
- We envision hundreds of villages (home gatherings) walking alongside with and serving their neighbors, being a visible catalyst for positive change across Santa Cruz, Soquel, Capitola, Scotts Valley, Aptos, and Watsonville.
- We dream of a place where the Holy Spirit can move through a generation of emerging leaders in a way that will radically change the county of Santa Cruz.